Pagosa Springs is a town in southwest Colorado known for its hot springs. It's surrounded by the rugged San Juan Mountains and vast areas of national forest. The San Juan River, with its abundant trout, runs through town. To the northeast, Wolf Creek Ski Area offers downhill runs and cross-country trails. Southwest Chimney Rock National Monument features the ruins of ancient Ancestral Puebloan dwellings.
In 2021, Pagosa Springs had a population of 2,203 people. The median household income in this region is $25,375. Pagosa Springs' economy employs 930 people. The largest industries in Pagosa Springs are:
- Retail Trade (183 employees)
- Construction (133 employees)
- Health Care & Social Assistance (124 employees)
The highest paying industries in the town are:
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical services ($42,031)
- Forestry, Fishing, Hunting, and Mining ($41,500)
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($41,500)
Click on one of the category groups below to get the related local businesses.